The issue is not a-synchronic interaction between the SEDA producer and the
SEDA consumer, that is fine, I know it is an asynchronous interaction,  but the
fact that the steps within the SEDA route are not executed in a synchronous
manner.   i.e. setting the synchronous=true property in the SEDA consumer is
not causing the desired effect.

Best regards,
Alex soto