Hi

There is a bit here
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/317a9951165158656b8b2107319cc747355391e5

Its not the nicest as its for XML with <bean> style. You can also
configure this via Java / component-dsl (Camel 3.1) or
application.properties etc (spring boot style etc).

Also for hazelcast it likely has a config file you can configure the
networking options more easier than having to work with Config and
NetworkConfig classes.