I guess you just need to assemble the ProcessorDefintion into a
CamelRoute  with a CamelContext to run it in a JVM.
It's not good way to use these low level Camel APIs as there are too
much details you need to explore.

As we deploy the CamelRoute through Camel-K into K8s. It's more easy
that you just use dumped camel route into XML and deploy it through
Camel-K.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem