Hi JB,

I am now more confused.  I thought I was using Rest DSL when I defined my
services in a Blueprint DSL as in:

                <restConfiguration
                        component="servlet"
                        jsonDataFormat="JsonApiDataFormat"
                        bindingMode="json"
                        enableCORS="false"
                        contextPath="{{context.path}}{{api.root.path}}"
                        skipBindingOnErrorCode="false"
                        clientRequestValidation="true">

                        <componentProperty key="matchOnUriPrefix" value="true"/>

                        <endpointProperty key="servletName"
value="AdminRestApiServlet"/>
                        <endpointProperty key="disableStreamCache"
value="true"/>

                        <dataFormatProperty key="contentTypeHeader"
value="false" />
                </restConfiguration>

                <rest produces="{{admin.api.media.type}};
version={{admin.api.latest.version}}">
                        <get>
                                <to uri="direct:resources"/>
                        </get>
                </rest>

Rest registry does seem to work sporadically,  but not all the time, which is
weird.   For example, from my custom data format I can access the Rest
configuration:

                exchange.getContext().getRestConfiguration().getContextPath();

And the registry sometimes has data:

        exchange.getContext().getRestRegistry()

But sometimes it doesn’t, all during in the same execution session.

Best regards,
Alex soto