Hi Dear,

I am writing a Camel application which is using Camel component to expose
Http endpoint (Http Consumer), and connect to third party Web Server (Http
Producer).

1)  From my readings I have this list of Camel components I can use as Http
Consumer. They all offer the same functionalities in general. What are the
difference of using each one of them. And which one is performing better in
terms of TPS and concurrency?

Camel-Jetty,  Camel-Netty-htttp,  Camel-Servlet, Camel-undertow.

2)  The following camel component list can be used as Http Producer, Which
one have better performance?

Camel-Http,  Camel-Http4,  Camel-Jetty,  Camel-Netty-htttp,
Camel-undertow.

Thanks so much for advise.

--
Sincerely,