Hi Clause,

We are using filters to validate the incoming http request into netty-http
Consumer. Only valid http requests can trigger the camel http flow.

Inside the filters (i.e. doFilter() ) logic, we check the request's header
Authorization information to authorize the incoming request.

We used to use Jetty Component to do this job. and we would like to switch
to use Netty-http component for high performance. However netty-http
doesn't have the Filters option.

Thanks.

Alex

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What do you want to do, eg what do you need a filter for?
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 10:46 PM Alex Luo <kapok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > We are trying to use netty-http component for exposing REST Http
> endpoint.
> > But we find out netty-http doesn't have filters (Consumer) opton. It is
> > available in Jetty component.
> >
> > What is the alternative of filters option in netty-http? Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Alex
>

> --