Hello Camel team,

We are using the Camel connector to connect the mail exchange server. here we
have multiple exchange servers to connect the application. we are using the
load balancer to manage the exchange servers.

While running the application we are losing the exchange server connection and
then hanging the application.

We have enabled the below route.

<route>
        <from

uri="imap:{{emailServerHost}}:{{emailServerPort}}%3Fusername={{emailUsername1}}&amp;password={{emailPassword1}}&amp;mapMailMessage=false&amp;copyTo={{emailCopyToFolder}}&amp;closeFolder=false&amp;fetchSize=1&amp;mail.imap.fetchsize=1048576&amp;mail.imap.partialfetch=false&amp;bridgeErrorHandler=true"
 />
                        <to uri="seda:processMail" />
</route>

We enabled the "org.apache.camel " logs in log level, but logs are not printing
any error or exception.

Kindly advise how to find the root cause of the issue in this case.

Thank you,