Hi Gerald,

Thanks, I created the Jira at Camel (with karaf as component) as it's not really a Karaf task.

Regards
JB

On 18/08/2021 16:36, Gerald Kallas wrote:
Hi JB,

done. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KARAF/issues/KARAF-7241

Best
Gerald

Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> hat am 16.08.2021 14:08 geschrieben:

Hi,

IMHO, we should create a Jira to add Karaf support for non existing
features.

I can work on it (using component private package or creating required
bundle).

@Gerald, can you please create a Jira about atlasmap ?

Thanks,
Regards