I am using Camel 3.7.4 and have a route that sends data to Kafka. I am trying
to add the clientID parameter to it and getting the following error message:

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
outgoingMessageRoute at: >>>
To[kafka:{{historian.topic}}?clientId=stage-outgoing-history] <<< in route:
Route(outgoingMessageRoute)[From[seda:risOut] -> [OnExceptio... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint: kafka://unused?clientId=stage-outgoing-history due
to: Failed to resolve endpoint: kafka://unused?clientId=stage-outgoing-history
due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the
uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the
endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{clientId=stage-outgoing-history}]
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
endpoint: kafka://unused?clientId=stage-outgoing-history due to: Failed to
resolve endpoint: kafka://unused?clientId=stage-outgoing-history due to: There
are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{clientId=stage-outgoing-history}]
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
endpoint: kafka://unused?clientId=stage-outgoing-history due to: There are 1
parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{clientId=stage-outgoing-history}]

Without the added clientId parameter it works. I assume I'm missing something
obvious but I'm not seeing it. Could someone please help me with this?

Thank you,
-Steve