Hi,

I've just come back to Camel after a couple of years and a lot has changed so
I've been updating my dependencies and cloned the camel-spring-boot-examples
project to take a look at how things are done now. It is 3.12.0-SNAPSHOT.

Unfortunately Maven has some errors.

<version>${jolokia-version}</version> cannot be resolved in the metrics project
pom. I've searched up the hierarchy and can't find it either.

I also have a problem with the camel-package-maven-plugin not being covered by
the lifecycle configuration.

Does this build work? And is there a CI where I can view successful builds etc?

Many thanks,

Clark