Ok Antonin... this is what I'm trying:
https://github.com/prometheus-operator/prometheus-operator/issues/4428

But they are telling me to change the PodMonitor "selector", but this
definition is created by camel-k ... the only thing I can change is
the label of the PodMonitor resource according to the doc
https://camel.apache.org/camel-k/1.7.x/observability/monitoring/integration.html#_discovery.

I also can disable the PodMonitor with the trait -t
prometheus.pod-monitor=false... but this is not an option to me.... I
don't want to manage the PodMonitors each time I run an integration.

I'm running out of options...