Sorry to spam this mailing list. But I want to avoid any double
investigation:
We narrowed down the problem. Even if there is no error/warning the new
introduced check for circular-references in spring boot creates the problem.
The property below  (default: false) enables the <2.6 behavior and our bean
is visible to the camel management and started

spring:
  main:
    allow-circular-references: true