Hi Team ,

During our vm patching activity , once vm is restarted and we bring up our
camel springboot jar .

We have noticed that Kafka consumer starts consuming message from beginning
causing lot of duplicates. In server log we found below error message.

Camel version = 3.8

Fetch offset 18036 is out of range for partition
dfc.appint.invaccountingupdates-0,
resetting offset

Resetting offset for partition dfc.appint.invaccountingupdates-0 to offset
18968.

Fetch offset 18013 is out of range for partition
dfc.appint.invaccountingupdates-1, resetting offset

Resetting offset for partition dfc.appint.invaccountingupdates-1 to offset
18935.

Thanks,

Shiva