Hi

One feedback that I think we may consider is that Camel users would
usually use a runtime such as Spring Boot, Quarkus or Camel K etc and
then prefer if the search would be aware of this
and filter the search to be only about that scope. The core camel
project should be included as it is for all of Camel.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus