Hello there,
so, when an Integration changes and must be triggered a new build (ie, you
add some additional dependency), then the first Pod will run until the
second is not completely built and Running. For instance, see the first Pod
terminates after the second has started:

sample-5b8b5dcdbb-45sjl             0/1     Pending   0              0s
sample-5b8b5dcdbb-45sjl             0/1     ContainerCreating   0
   0s
sample-5b8b5dcdbb-45sjl             1/1     Running             0
   3s
sample-6c4dfdf98f-7t598             0/1     Pending             0
   0s
sample-6c4dfdf98f-7t598             0/1     Pending             0
   0s
sample-6c4dfdf98f-7t598             0/1     ContainerCreating   0
   0s
sample-6c4dfdf98f-7t598             1/1     Running             0
   1s
sample-5b8b5dcdbb-45sjl             1/1     Terminating         0
   22s
sample-5b8b5dcdbb-45sjl             0/1     Terminating         0
   23s

An interesting situation to test is to try to fail the second build (ie,
fake dependency) and see that the first Pod will keep running anyway
(because the second one won't be able to take over as its build will fail).

Regards,
Pasquale.