I recently installed the camel-k 1.8.2. During the process I passed
the arg --global to enable camel-k-operator to manage all namespaces.

Now, when I query the integrations running in a specific namespace via
"kamel get -n my-namespace" I got this output:

> No IntegrationPlatform resource in my-space namespace
> NAME PHASE KIT
> metrics Running default/kit-c8p3npidnv2c738t0erg

The CLI is working as expected, listing my running integrations, but
this message "No IntegrationPlatform resource in my-space namespace".

Do I need to worry about it? How can I fix it? What means it?