Hi

Health checks can be excluded via patterns
https://camel.apache.org/manual/health-check.html#_excluding_health_checks

The remainder active health checks can be enabled/disabled
individually with the setEnabled setter, but that requires to get hold
of the health check via its ID etc.
There is a HealthCheckHelper method with some lookup methods.

Also health checks can/are enlisted as JMX MBeans so you can find them
there too to disable

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus