Hi,

AFAIK it is not that possible as of today but using JSR356 (used under the
hood in
https://camel.apache.org/components/3.15.x/websocket-jsr356-component.html)
you can achieve that setting the ws session in the route as property (or
alike) so can be faster and more reliable to extend the existing component
or write your own right now.

Romain Manni-Bucau