On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 6:47 AM Mikael Andersson Wigander
<mikael.andersson.wigan...@pm.me.invalid> wrote:

> OK, will do that.
>
> However if I use jsonpathWriteAsString then it uses a global Objectmapper but
> still my problem exists with the numerics, but that is maybe another issue !?

I suggest to look at how jackson maps numerics, it ought to have some
features/flags you can configure to control this.
And an unit test is always welcome, and if you have the opportunity
you are welcome to work on a PR.

Its a little bit more difficult for a dataformat as the model is also
represented in camel-core-model / reifier so you need to do code
changes there too.