Hi

Did you find out about the algorithms with the newer JAR or did you just
keep using the old JSCH client?
I think feedback here is valuable for other users.

And we should add a note in the 3.18 upgrade guide about this so others can
take notice ahead of time before upgrading.
https://camel.apache.org/manual/camel-3x-upgrade-guide-3_18.html

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus