Hi All,

I am trying to create an application which can expose the http route which
publishes messages to kafka and can listen to all webhook to return to as a
response.

Is there any component in Camel that I can use for that purpose?

         ,-----.       ,-----.        ,-----.
         |camel|       |other|        |other|
         `-+---'       `-+---'        `-+---'
  http req |             |              |