Hi,
I am defining some beans in the xml file . The beans has some properties
which are known and some are unknown. For the known properties, i do have
setters/getters. While loading the xml file, the camel startup is being
stopped with an error message as an invalid setter method.
is there a way where I can set it to ignore unknown properties?

*Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'xyz' of bean class [com.hpe.nonstop.ddl.JavaToDdlProcessor]: Bean
property 'xyz' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?* at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.createNotWritablePropertyException(BeanWrapperImpl.java:243)
at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractNestablePropertyAccessor.processLocalProperty(AbstractNestablePropertyAccessor.java:430)
at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractNestablePropertyAccessor.setPropertyValue(AbstractNestablePropertyAccessor.java:278)

--
Regards,
Rohan Emmanuel