Hello folks !!!

I have requirement to poll two ftp folders say "output" and "error" for
file. Actual file could come in either of two folders(not both). I tried
multicast (even used completionSize of 1) but process keeps waiting as
camel waits for both output and error endpoint routes to complete.

//sample code

from("direct:got_filename_to_poll")

.multicast() .parallelProcessing(true) .to("ftp:output", "ftp:error") .end()

.to("direct:process_extracted_file")

Is there any way to interrupt "ftp:error" sub-route if I get response from
"ftp:output" sub-route(or vice versa) or is there any other option to solve
this problem without compromising response time, example adding timeout on
slow response will slow down overall response time.

Thanks & Regards

Jitesh