Hi all,

we are heavily using route templates with camel 3.18.x and Spring boot 2.7.3

I still wonder if there is no better possibility to avoid the spring boot
component scan order dependency.

To reproduce the issue: check out the example from
https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot-examples/tree/main/routetemplate
and rename the MyRouteTemplates.java to RouteTemplates.java

There we are, your spring boot will initialize your RouteTemplate
(RouteTemplates.class) class* after* the RouteBuilder
(MyTemplateBuilder.class) and fails with: Cannot find RouteTemplate with id
myTemplate

Are there any better approaches to avoid this Spring Component Scan
ordering?

BR
 Michael