Thanks. I can't confirm whether it's an user error, bug or anything else,
but I created a ticket so I can investigate this:

I also can't provide an ETA yet, as I have a busy week ahead, but I'll keep
it on my radar. In the meantime, please do feel free to contribute with a
reproducer or even propose a bug fix if you want as any of those will
certainly make the resolution faster. We love receiving contributions.

Kind regards