Hi

Are you using windows btw? I suspect it may also be related to that, as it
smells like the camel-quarkus-catalog (needed for export to Q)
is not downloaded and resolved correctly so we fallback to core camel maven
GAVs

Can you try to export to spring boot and look in the generated pom.xml that
the GAVs are using camel-xxx-starter ?

@davsclaus