Hi

Yeah making using camel components easier for quickly trying out and
testing stuff is excellent with karavan / jbang and kamelets.

Have you looked the kamelets for http? We can liketry make a
derivation that can do HTTPS - In the past there was some dummy http
certificate trust manager (of some sorts),
that could be = true.

We can maybe find that old code, and put it into a new kamelet.

@davsclaus