Yes, I know. But I don't want to implement this in every
route/routeTemplate, so that's why I thought I use the API for it (inject
metadata properties on the start of a route for example).

I have implemented a workaround that uses a map that loaded the metadata in
memory. This map is separated to the CamelContext and I was worried it
would take too much resources, but it seems working fine.

Raymond