Hello.

It seems very strange to me to remove a component when no easy
alternative exists. Almost half of our about 100 projects use fixed
length files that are still used by many companies legacy systems, and
rely on beanio.

In my opinion, a stable component that has no recent change is not
"dead", just "mature".

Can we hope it gets back to a future Camel release ?

Regards.