Hi Team
I am using camel version 3.14.4 and trying to implement clean shutdown. As
per the link below
https://camel.apache.org/manual/graceful-shutdown.html , I can implement
Graceful shutdown by implementing  DefaultShutdownStrategy.
I have added it in configuration and can see that bean has been created but
when I shutdown the VM then I can see in the logs that
SimpleMainShutdownStrategy  and DefaultMainShutdown Strategy is getting
called instead of  DefaultShutdownStrategy.

Can you please let me know what could be the issue or any alternative to
implement graceful shutdown. Basically I want to process all the in-flight
messages (in camel VM queues) before shutting down the VM.

--
Regards
Gaurav