Hi,

Agree it is always saner to pin a tested version than using ranges which,
even if supported by feature service, generally do not give any runtime
guarantee until you lock them elsewhere so probably better to release
something validated than something which *should* be fine IMHO - in
particular when it becomes a compat matrix crossing some features ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau