Hi

I want to read all files inside a directory, but only process files with a
specific file content.
The specific file content is dynamic. It is available inside the route as a
Property, Header or Body
The reason is, cause I have any files inside a directory, (for ex. Orders,
Invoices) and the file processing depends on its content

For example in my route:
.from("timer.....")
.setHeader("SearchForFileContent", simple("${body}")) // Dynamic file content
filter
.loopDoWhile(body().isNotNull()) // Read all files in a directory
.pollEnrich()
.simple("file:.......filter=#FileContentFilter")

Is there any chance I can access the Exchange inside the filter
(GenericFileFilter)?
Or how can I achieve to process only files with specific dynamic content

Camel 3.20.2
SpringBoot 2.7.8