Hello again.

Indeed, we could try to make our own feature repository to pull Spring
5.3.27, but I'm not very sure this is as easy as it seems : in fact I
think that features in the current Karaf repository, with version
"5.3.23.1", are all built with "service mix wrapped" bundles. I don't
know if we can easily create a 5.3.27 replacing repository.

Do you confirm ?

Thanks.

Regards