Hi

Those examples on main branch is for the main branch camel-core which
currently is for Camel v4.

If you want to run Camel 3.20.x examples then use the branch for that
https://github.com/apache/camel-examples/tree/camel-3.20.x/examples

We don't tag all the examples for every release (there is just soo much
work), so you can set the camel version to 3.20.4 in the pom.xml file.

Also if you want to try Camel then Camel JBang is also a great new
fantastic way
https://camel.apache.org/manual/camel-jbang.html

You can use Camel JBang as a CLI to run and also introspect existing
running Camels and much more to come.

@davsclaus