Happy to announce the release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.21.0

Developing integration microservices with Apache Camel on Kubernetes was
never so easy and fast.

New features accelerating developer performance:
✨ Karavan CLI for easy installation and resource generation.
✨ Fast prototyping capabilities for rapid development.
✨ Tracing feature to monitor headers and body data during execution.

Join us for an enlightening 8-minute video that showcases how Apache Camel
Karavan revolutionizes the way we develop integration microservices on
Kubernetes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trsZyzEvbWw

1. The release of VS Code extension is available at the Marketplace
<https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=camel-karavan.karavan>:
2. The release of VS Code extension at the Open VSX Registry
<https://open-vsx.org/extension/camel-karavan/karavan>:
3. How to install Karavan we app on minikube
<https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/blob/0d28b4020d865dbda76e9ef499b72158badf8a76/karavan-platform/karavan-cli/CLI.md>or
openshift:

Have a great day and happy integrations!

Marat Gubaidullin