Hi everyone I am trying to consume from a kafka topic and simply print the
body in logs. the code works when I try to connect to a local kafka topic
on localhost but I get error when I try to connect to dev1 kafka topic.

In the logs I see after my code subscribes to the topic then I get these
errors Node -1 disconnected Canceled in-flight API_VERSIONS request with
correlation id 21 due to node -1 being disconnected (elapsed time since
creation: 131ms ...) Bootstrap broker (id: -1 rack: null) disconnected

this is my code:
from("kafka:mytopic?brokers=xxxx:9094&groupId=xxxx&autoOffsetReset=latest&keyDeserializer=org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringDeserializer&specificAvroReader=true&valueDeserializer=io.confluent.kafka.serializers.KafkaAvroDeserializer&schemaRegistryURL=xxxx:8081")
.log("Message is : ${body}");

the xxxx is a valid url which is confidential. the camel version is 3.2.0.

I am getting the same error when I try to connect to kafka through core
java as well. Kindly help me