Thanks Claus for the quick response.

I checked that already, and in the earlier version of Camel it use to
have ExtendedCamelContext which usually contained the
setUnitOfWorkFactory method.  Please refer :
https://jar-download.com/artifacts/org.apache.camel/camel-api/3.0.0-M3/source-code/org/apache/camel/ExtendedCamelContext.java

But now with the latest version it is not there.

Am I missing something here?

On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 1:33 PM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Read the migration guides
> https://camel.apache.org/manual/camel-4-migration-guide.html
>
> See the TIP in that api changes section
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 9:58 AM Kushagra Bindal <bindal.kusha...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to upgrade my camel version from 2.25.4 to 4.0.0.M3.
> >
> > Earlier I use to set my UnitOfworkFactory using below pattern.
> >
> > camelContext.setUnitOfWorkFactory(customUnitOfWorkFactory);
> >
> > Now with the latest version of Camel, I just wanted to understand the
> > new mechanism of doing the same.
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Kushagra