Hi

You can use the aggregator to batch X before sending it to kafka. However I
know that then this is decoupled from JMS and those batched messages are
stored in-memory by the camel aggregator before they send to kafka.

There are some JIRA about batching kafka support (consumer side).
And in general for Camel messaging components ala JMS, but its a bit tricky
as camel-jms is based on spring jms that does not have too well support for
batching.

@davsclaus