Hi folks,

Within a Spring boot application I want to use camel-rest as consumer to be
able to define rest endpoints:

from(„rest://get/hello-world“).constant(„Some static content“)

This works fine with the spring-boot-starter-web which uses Tomcat:

Get http://localhost:8080/rest/hello-world => 200

Now I was trying to achieve the same with spring-boot-starter-webflux + netty

What I did so far is:
* exchange spring-boot-starter-web with spring-boot-sterter-webflux
* add camel-netty-http
* configured the rest component to use netty-http instead of servlet:
getRestConfiguration().setComponent("netty-http“)

I can see in the log output that the route still is being registered however
cannot be accessed in the spring application
Get http://localhost:8080/rest/hello-world => 404

I am assuming that a new ServerPort is being opened instead of hooking into the
one already provided by spring?

How do i configure things so that the rest endpoint is accessible via the
Spring server port? Can anyone show me directions?

Thanks in advance,
   Alphonse