Hi

platform-http-main is based on vertx-http as HTTP server and this is NOT
servlet based.
But vertx-http has a similar API where you can get access to headers /
cookies etc.
However we don't store the "raw vertx object" that makes this easy with
Camel.

This needs to be enhanced in camel-platform-http-vertx.

@davsclaus