Hi,

While trying to migrate from Camel2-->Camel4, I am facing one
challenge i.e. earlier in one of my class I use to have multiple
converter methods which was working fine. But now with latest version,
I observed that only 1st method of the converter class is loaded and
rest are not loaded.

@Converter(generateLoader = true)
public class CommandConverter {

@Converter(generateLoader = true)
public final CommandCost toCommandCost(final String command) {
..
..
..
}

@Converter(generateLoader = true)
public final CommandCost1 toCommandCost1(final String command1) {
..
..
..
}

@Converter(generateLoader = true)
public final CommandCost2 toCommandCost2(final String command2) {
..
..
..

In above example earlier all 3 mappings use to get reflected in
typeMapping but now with camel4 it is only showing 1st mapping
(toCommandCost)
Am I missing something? If there any configuration or dependency that
needs to be added in pom.xml or somewhere else to make it working then
please let me know.

--
Regards,
Kushagra