Hello,

I am learning how to properly test camel code using test containers
and I am finding difficulty with lateinit items in my test when trying
to inject items created in QuarkusTestResourceLifecycleManager that
are injected into the test.  Ultimately - I would like to be able to
set up resources in localstack before the test runs and tear them down
afterwards.

My code you can find here:
https://github.com/lucidguppy/learning-quarkus-camel-testing/blob/main/src/test/kotlin/com/example/PlanetaryConduitRouteTest.kt

My intent is to use the technique as described in "Injection into tests"
https://quarkus.io/guides/getting-started-testing#injection-into-tests

I then added a commit to attempt the technique as described here
https://quarkus.io/guides/getting-started-testing#altering-the-test-class

I'm getting the following error message.

kotlin.UninitializedPropertyAccessException: lateinit property s3 has
not been initialized
    at
com.example.PlanetaryConduitRouteTest.getS3(PlanetaryConduitRouteTest.kt:82)

At this point I'm not even testing the routes - all I'm trying to do
is set up and tear down s3 buckets in the setUp and tearDown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.