Hello.  I am binding a processor in the registry, which works fine.  At
some point, I unbind it, and then bind a different processor with the same
bean name.  I am even printing out the class name after I bind, in order to
verify it.

The first print shows the original/temporary processor.

After unbinding, it does not find the bean, so it is null.

When I re-bind under the same name, it shows the proper class.

So, that all seems like I would expect.  However, when I send an exchange
to a route to use this processor, which references the bean by name, it is
still using the original/temporary processor that I used "unbind" on!.  I
confirmed this because that temporary processor prints out a LOG message at
the error level.

What could the problem be?

Thanks,
Steve