Hello,

in
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/main/dsl/camel-xml-io-dsl/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/dsl/xml/io,
I found examples for the XML Io DSL. I did not see any example where a
bean references another, something like the following

<bean name="bean1" type="my.bean.Bean1"/>

<bean name="bean2" type="my.bean.Bean2"/>
  <properties>
            <property key="input" ref="bean1" />
    </properties>
</bean>

Or where a bean reference an existing bean in the camel registry:
<bean name="bean3" type="my.bean.Bean3"/>
  <properties>
            <property key="input" ref="someBeanFromTheRegistry" />
    </properties>
</bean>

Is this not possible with XML Io Dsl? Is this planned as future improvement?

Im using Camel Main 4.3 with Spring Boot. However, I cannot use Spring
beans XML because I want to dynamically add the Camel routes after the
Spring Boot application was started.

Regards Franz