Hi, I'd use a quartz scheduler and a route template, something like this:

routeTemplate("file-template")
        .templateParameter("folder")
                .from("file://data/{{folder}}")
                        .to("direct:computeFile");

from("quartz:scheduler?cron=0+0+12+*+*+?")
        .id("timer-route")
        .process(exchange -> {
            if (exchange.getContext().getRoute("file-route") != null) {

exchange.getContext().getRouteController().stopRoute("file-route");
                exchange.getContext().removeRoute("file-route");
            }

            exchange.getContext().addRouteFromTemplate(
                    "file-route", "file-template",
                    Map.of("folder", String.valueOf(LocalDate.now())));
        });

from("direct:computeFile")
        .id("compute-route")
        .log("${body}");