Hi,

Thank you for the tip, this seems like a good alternative.

The issue that comes to mind is that we have integrations where we are
transferring issues between multiple Jira instances and directly
configuring the components gives issues in these cases.

In the best case scenario we hope we could provide properties like:

ourJira.username = test
ourJira.password = 123456
ourJira.jiraUrl = https://our.atlassian.com/jira
<https://comp.atlassian.com/jira>
theirJira.username = test
theirJira.password = 123456
theirJira.jiraUrl = https://our.atlassian.com/jira
<https://comp.atlassian.com/jira>

And then in the route somehow "auto apply" all these properties into an
endpoint without having to set them one by one. Maybe the ID could be used
in this auto mapping? So something like:

- route:
    from:
      uri: jira
      id: ourJira-123