I have a Quarkus Camel application which exposes a REST interface.
I have followed the process of adding the dependencies and created the
definition but I can not get anything in the Quarkus Swagger UI.

Dependencies:
quarkus-smallrye-openapi
quarkus-camel-openapi-java
camel-quarkus-platform-http

Quarkus 3.8.3 (Camel 4.4.1)

restConfiguration()
.bindingMode(RestBindingMode.json)
.component("platform-http")
.inlineRoutes(true)
.dataFormatProperty("prettyPrint", "true")
.apiProperty("cors", "true");

rest("/say")
.get("/hello").to("direct:hello")
.get("/bye").consumes("application/json").to("direct:bye")
.post("/bye").to("mock:update");

from("direct:hello")
.transform().constant("Hello World");

from("direct:bye") .transform().constant("Bye World");

This is what I get:

{
"openapi" : "3.0.3",
"info" : {
"title" : "My Title",
"description" : "Integration interface for NOW and NEBI3 Mobile",
"contact" : {
"name" : "T Team"
},
"version" : "1.0.1"
},
"paths" : { }}

The only thing I get is from the application.yml file:
quarkus:
smallrye-openapi:
info-title: My Title
info-version: 1.0.1
info-description: Integration interface for NOW and NEBI3 Mobile
info-contact-name: T team

What am I missing or done wrong?

/M