Hi, me again :)

Recently I posted an ask about Saga and LRA and got everything working with an
external coordinator from quay/jboss running in my local Docker thanks to you!

My Saga application can complete and compensate as intended with the
coordinator.

BUT when deploying both in our K8 nothing works.

I can conclude that from within each application shell I can connect to them
each, the coordinator has access to my application and vice versa.

When the Saga starts my application just stalls and will not release so the
only way to restart it is to scale down/up.

No logs present in any service to indicate suspicious behaviour.

I had to use the InMemoryService for the moment until I figure this out.

Any clues where to look? It’s a long shot I know but anything might help.

Camel LRA has a Logger defined but logs are at the barest minimum and produces
no help.

Thx

/M