Hi

Yes enabling VT should be easier like you say with some configuration in
application.properties.
I am not sure how it works in Quarkus, but ideally users would likely need
to have it enabled for both Camel and their runtime.
And if we can get that to be similar how to do that from Camel point of
view then the better. Maybe even detect if VT is enabled on SB / Q
and then enable it in C.

@davsclaus