From: Zojonc, Josh [josh.zoj...@oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:02 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Can't add VMWare 5.0 cluster to 4.0.1

I'm using the source from
apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src.tar.bz2<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/cloudstack/releases/4.0.1-incubating/apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src.tar.bz2>
 and am unable to add a small (3 machine) test cluster to my zone.  I've tried
following the instructions on various sites on the bottom of this email.

I've copied the vmware-vim.jar, vmware-vim25.jar and vmware-apputils.jar into
the deps directory.
I run `mvn -Dnonoss -P deps` and get this back in the output "[INFO] Apache
CloudStack Plugin - Hypervisor VMware ...… SKIPPED"
Running `mvn -P vmware install` and the output has "[INFO] Apache CloudStack
Plugin - Hypervisor VMware ...… SUCCESS"
I then run `mvn clean install –Dnonoss` and Vmware gets skipped again

I imagine I'm missing something really simple and if someone could point me the
correct direction I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
Josh

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Hypervisor+VMWare